Wednesday, May 19, 2010

martian booty.


...I like big bots and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a Drop walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a pistol in your face
You get shot, like a punk ass grunt
'Cause this you know this ain't no front
Blood on the clothes you're wearin'
You're hooked and you can't stop starin'
Oh Bertie, I wanna ride with ya
And meet your sister
My Legion tried to warn me
But those skinny little legs make me so horny
Ooh, a damn Large Martin
You say you wanna shell the reds?
Well torch 'em, burn 'em
Cause they ain't the average martians
I've seen Squares dancin'
And Armstrongs advancin'
Ready, to raid
Wastin' terrans like a Peace Day parade
I'm tired of M.O.D.
Saying hack bots are the thing
Ask Rothchild in his lunar seat
They gotta pack much heat
So, Legion (Yeah!) Legion (Yeah!)
Has your Bramble got the gat? (Hell Yeah!)
Tell 'em to pop it! (Pop it!) Pop it! (Pop it!)
Fill 'em full of lead!
3A got bots!


sir bramblelot image constructed by me from these. bramble. blaster. turntable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails